What Our Clients Are Saying:
I have been given some good advice and leads by the coaches, and I feel that they have helped move my business forward! They want me to succeed almost as much as I want me to succeed.
Cindy W. - Sioux Falls, SD
My Coach has been the best thing that as happened to my business since i signed up, very informative, truly shows that he what's us to succeed, never make you feel that you asking stupid questions, and as always shown me ways of understanding the business of selling through E-Bay and provides great tips, as been the Rock behind all my success.
Roy & Penny D. - Regina, Saskatchewan Canada
Why Do Dropshipping?
There are over $50 billion in online sales every year, and that number is continuing to increase dramatically. More and more people are staying home to shop, and research shows that online sales show no signs of slowing. This creates an enormous opportunity for online resellers and entrepreneurs to expand their online businesses, and a great way to start for those looking to get into the market.
One of the most effective ways to accomplish your business and financial goals is through dropshipping. Many suppliers have minimum requirements or only sell their product in bulk, but dropshippers are willing to ship individual orders. They warehouse the product, and you sell it. Once you sell an item, you place the order with the dropshipper. They package it with their own materials and ship it out for you. Then you keep the profit!
Using this method, you do not have to purchase any products upfront with the risk of not selling them. Instead, you only pay for the item once you have sold it. This way, you don't have to worry about storage space in your home for your products, dealing with packaging materials and labeling, or going through the hassle of shipping any products yourself. You only have to worry about selling. Don't miss out on this opportunity. Get on the road to financial independence today!
Advantages of Dropshipping
- You don't need to stock inventory. This eliminates significant costs, and greatly reduces the risks of starting up.
- You don't pay for an item until you sell it, and your customer pays you. This way, you can test new products without purchasing inventory that may not sell.
- Your website or eBay store can be opened very quickly for business.
- You have more time to spend promoting your business. The time you would have to spend on purchasing, receiving and organizing inventory, labeling packages, packaging products, and shipping orders, is negated.
- Generally, dropshippers do not require minimum orders, so you can order items individually - as many or as few as you'd like.
- You can offer a variety of products in your store because you do not have to physically stock them. You can also sell larger items like couches or refrigerators without the hassle of having to ship them out yourself.